Synt-Meals is a dairy free protein powder which can me used as a liquid meal / meal replacement drink high in quality protein, complex carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, nutritious herbs and psyllium husks.
- A nutrients fortified dairy & gluten free Protein Drink / Meal Replacement with Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Psyllium Husks
- High Bio-available of Proteins, Fibre & Carbohydrates
- Naturally LOW in FAT
- NO ADDED sugar or salt
- HIGH IN DIETARY FIBRE for healthy bowels and that full, just eaten feeling
This powder, with added psyllium husks to support colon detoxification and cleansing, is the ideal companion to people wishing to speed up slimming results when used along side their weight loss diets and for those who are too busy or just cannot always find the time to eat a meal.
Best of all, it is dairy and gluten free – this makes it suitable for people with sensitive stomachs and those who suffer from coeliac disease.
Troo-Meals can be used as follows :
- between meals as a nutritious drink
- in place of a meal or snack in order to reduce daily calorie intake
- as a meal substitute when there is simply no time to eat but you still wish to maintain optimum nutrition intake & keep up energy levels
- as extra calories for customers with a small appetite
As a Weight Loss aid:
Cutting down on meals and calories does indeed produce results but it can also leave you feeling tired, irritable, run down and lacking in various nutrients over time. Troo-Meals can be used as an in-between snack or as a meal replacement. This quick & nutritious liquid meal will supply you with …
- High quality, dairy FREE Protein
- No Added Sugar or Carbohydrates
- Very Low Fat (only 3g / 100g)
- Added Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids, Herbs & Fibre
These added nutrients can help to maintain your energy & nutrition levels and the added fiber from psyllium husks can encourage that ‘full for longer’ feeling, keeping hunger at bay.
As a Meal Replacement:
Troo-Meals is not just another Meal Replacement Protein Drink – it is much more than that. Not only does it contain an array of important vitamins and minerals but we have also included Amino Acids, Ginseng, Aloe Vera & Psyllium Husk (as found in our Consti-Cleanse product) for Energy as well as having a bowel cleansing and detoxification effect.
The Soya used in the powder is not genetically modified. It comes from an Identity Preservation program, which controls and documents the soya from planting to processing and distribution.
Troo-Meals is manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice.
These manufacturing procedures ensure that the basic manufacturing practices and prerequisites necessary for product quality and safety are being followed. This goes above and beyond what is required so that we can guarantee you receive consistently high quality products.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegan.
1 to 3 servings to be taken per day or as required. For each serving, 3 full scoops or 4 heaped teaspoons (28 g. serving) to be stirred into half a glass of water, juice, soya milk etc. Stir and wait a few minutes for powder to absorb liquid and become thick and smooth. Add more liquid and stir again. Fruit and berries can be added.