1. UK shipping times and prices
For international orders, please see the next section.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class. Price: FREE. Estimated Delivery Time (EDT): 3 working days.
- Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded. Price: 4.95£. EDT: 1-2 working days.
- Royal Mail 2nd Class Recorded. Price: 3.95£. EDT: 3 working days.
2. International orders shipping times and prices
We ship to the following European countries – Bulgaria, Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey.
Shipping times and prices
- Europe* Airmail. Price: £5.95 per order. EDT: 7-10 working days.
- Europe* Airsure. Price: £9.95 per order. EDT: 2-4 working days.
America, Asia and Australia
We also ship to United States of America (USA), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore and Thailand.
Shipping times and prices
- Non-Europe Airmail. Price: £9.95 per order. EDT: 7-10 working days.
- Non Europe Airsure. Price: £12.95 per order. EDT: 4-5 working days.
- Not happy with the product? We will refund 100% of your money (including shipping costs) within 30 working days. No questions asked.
We are confident in our products and that they will work for most people, however we realize that there are cases where a product just might not be a good fit for you. Our goal is for our customers to be happy so if you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products, simply ask for refund within 30 days of purchase.
4. Dispatch & Delivery Times
At Synthc.com we pick and pack every day from Monday to Friday (except for Bank Holidays)
As we stock all items this usually means your goods will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 2pm. For orders placed after 1pm they will be shipped next working day from the order. Any orders not shipped within 2 working days of order will be eligible for a shipping refund as per our service guarantee:
In the unlikely event of a temporary stock shortage we guarantee to dispatch your goods within 14 days of order or we will issue a full refund.
We ship orders as quickly as possible but once the item has left our dispatch team we have no control whatsoever over delivery delays
We have provided the delivery times above as a guide only – they are estimates given by the mail carrier and are not guaranteed times. The only guaranteed delivery times are UK Courier and Special Delivery.
Whilst we are sorry for any inconvenience caused by delivery delays we cannot take any responsibility for them unless the delay was caused by delayed dispatch.
5. While You Were Out
In the event that you are not home when delivery is attempted your postman / woman should leave a ‘While You Were Out’ card to let you know about the attempted delivery and provide details on how you can collect your item.
Please ensure that you collect any items from your local mail office as soon as possible after receiving a ‘While You Were Out’ card. Standard delivery items are retained by the mail office for around 3 weeks whilst recorded delivery items are only retained for 1 week. After this time the order will be returned to sender (Synt Healthcare) and will have to be re-shipped at a later date.
We cannot take responsibility for delays caused by failure of the buyer to collect their item in time. In the event of an item being returned to us we will re-ship as soon as we receive it. However please note that we cannot control any resultant delivery delay in this instance.
** Occasionally delivery is attempted and a card is not left. If your order has not arrived in time, if possible check with your local delivery office to ensure they are not holding it for you. Most delivery delays we encounter are caused due to cards not being left.
6. Checking order status
You will receive two e-mails after you have placed your order and provided us with a valid e-mail address:
- The first confirms that your order has been received and will contain your receipt. This e-mail should arrive within approximately 24 hours.
- The second confirms that your order has been posted. Any tracking information will be included. This e-mail should arrive within approximately 1 business day following authorisation of your credit card and verification of your information.
You can also check your order status at synthc.com by logging into your account using the email address and password nominated when placing your first order.
Click on either your name at the top of the screen or on the ‘Account’ icon. Your order history is located at your account page.
Find the delivery tracking number in the e-mail we sent you confirming that your order has been posted. Use that number in our Order Tracking page to check the status of your order online. It may take 24 hours after your package was picked up from our fulfilment centre before tracking information appears on the web site.
7. Late Orders
If your order appears late, please consider that:
- Credit card approval must be received prior to processing.
- Orders placed after 1pm GMT are processed the following day.
- Overnight delivery only occurs on business days (Mondays through Friday, excluding holidays).
- Mail delays do occur that we can’t control. Please be patient as usually your item will arrive within days of dispatch.
Occasionally delivery is attempted and a card is not left. If your order has not arrived in time, if possible check with your local delivery office to ensure they are not holding it for you.
Most delivery delays we encounter are caused due to cards not being left.
5.1 Lost mail
In the rare event of an item being lost in the mail we will either replace or refund items and make an insurance claim on your behalf once it is confirmed an item is lost.
The time that elapses before an item is definitely lost varies depending on the mail service used. For inland mail this is 15 working days from the delivery due date and for overseas mail it is 25 working days.
8. Lost Mail Due to Incorrect Address
When placing an order at Synt Healthcare please take care to provide your full and correct address.
In the event of lost mail due to incorrect address details being provided we will not be able to refund your shipping costs plus a share of the re-stocking fee which will be 25% of the amount you paid for the item(s) in your order.
It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that they are allowed to import any supplement they wish to purchase from the UK into their respective countries. If the Customs officials in your country return your order to us, either because you did not have permission to import such supplements, or because such supplements are banned in your country, we will refund your order less the shipping costs incurred by Synt Healthcare.
Please check with your country’s Customs officials to make sure that you are permitted to import any supplement before purchasing.
9. Important Notice about customs (for international orders)
Customs, in rare instances, may confiscate shipments containing locally prohibited products from entering into their respective countries. In the rare case in which your shipment is confiscated, Synt Healthcare accepts no financial responsibility, and therefore will not offer any refunds for your order.