Activated charcoal removes swelling. Soothes abdominal pain. Saves you from embarrassing situations at home or at the office. (EFSA approved claims)
Activated charcoal removes excessive intestinal gases. Reduces the agony from bloating, so you can work on your goals during the day as if nothing happened. No more lying down and feeling heavy after eating. Enjoy your food again.
Medicine-grade detox agent – cleanses the stomach, colon and skin from toxins and supports the immune system
Charcoal “catches” toxins, impurities, chemicals, etc. and then safely flushes them out of the body. Detoxifies the stomach and the colon. Supports the immune system. Supports the attractive and clean appearance of your skin.
Buy Activated charcoal for dealing with unexpected emergencies while on the road, in the mountains, at home, at the office, etc.
Swallowed something you shouldn’t have? Bloating while flying? 1-3 tablets of activated charcoal (with plenty of water) can help. Put a package in your first aid kit or travel bag for total peace of mind while travelling.
A myriad of uses – charcoal can help against vomiting, hangover, spoiled food, face masks, teeth whitening, etc.*
Order activated charcoal for purification of the water and support against poisoning and vomiting. Use it in detox drinks. Can help against a severe hangover. *Keep in mind, none of this has been proven by science, these are customer reviews.
Extreme purity – 100% pure steam-activated activated charcoal sourced from the finest source – organic coconut shells
The charcoal from coconut shells catches a lot more (and much smaller) toxins. Coconut charcoal is also one of the cleanest (less than 2% ash) and greenest sources in nature. In short, you are buying activated charcoal at its best.
Made in the UK to GMP/ISO standards. GMO-free. Allergen-free. Zero fillers. No additives. Green and sustainable product. Low carbon footprint.
Free from all common allergens – gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, fish, crustaceans, mollusks, soy, sesame, celery, and mustard. No GMOs. We work only with proven suppliers and ingredients. Strict quality control. Sustainably sourced ingredients.
Synt Activated Charcoal (S-ACL) is a strong and easy-to-use daily charcoal supplement made in the UK
Activated charcoal catches excessive gases and relieves bloating after meals so you can feel light again. Can cleanse the stomach, colon and skin of toxins. Medicine-grade detox agent. Can help with unexpected emergencies – spoiled food, poisonings, vomiting, hangover after heavy drinking, etc.
Made from the finest source – organic coconut shells. Extreme purity – no fillers. The capsule is filled with only 100% activated charcoal (as powder)! Vegan and vegetarian friendly. Green and sustainable product. Made in the UK to GMP/ISO standards.
Order Synt Activated Charcoal with free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee now!
Activated charcoal soothes bloating and takes care of abdominal pain to make you feel light as a feather again.
So how does it work?
Activated charcoal absorbs* any (beneficial or not**) substances and then flushes them safely from the body***. You could say it’s doing some spring cleaning.
Charcoal does the same with excess gases and in this way eliminates bloating.** Can relieve flatulence symptoms (the fancy word for “farting”). Activated charcoal promotes normal digestion. Supports colon and candida cleanses.
Activated charcoal helps you have a light stomach and an easier life. No more painful and embarrassing moments at home or at the office.
- *Our charcoal is sourced from organic coconut shells, which have a larger surface area. Thus it “catches” a lot more (and much smaller) particles of toxins or gases in your body than the cheap alternatives. More bang for the buck!
- **And we mean everything. Only take activated charcoal with a doctor’s prescription because it can absorb medications, other supplements, and beneficial nutrients.
- ***A claim that was supported by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) in 2011.
Medicine-grade detox agent – activated charcoal purifies your body from within, so you can look your best on the outside
- Charcoal “catches” and flushes the toxins, impurities, chemicals, etc. out of your body. It can help against food poisoning, vomiting, drug overdose, etc. Pretty handy while travelling, in the mountains or simply when help is far away. Just put one package in the bag for total peace of mind for you or your loved one.
- Activated charcoal is perfect for cleansing the body. Use in detox drinks with aloe, lemon juice, turmeric, honey, etc. Acts well with apple cider vinegar, too. Simply open the capsule and pour the powder into the drink.
You get a detox agent (with almost endless health and household uses) for a low price!
Durable and compact packaging designed for convenience – perfect for travelling, hiking, flights and storage
Our packaging is thin, flat, and flexible.
The dimensions of the box are 179 mm x 100 mm x 22 mm. Synt Activated charcoal fits perfectly in your bag, suitcase, glove compartment, first aid kit, etc. so you can carry it everywhere and be calm about your health.
Did we mention that it can also be recycled?
Important: We recommend that you order at least 2 pcs. activated charcoal. Keep one package at home and the other – in the car, first aid kit or suitcase for travelling. Just in case.
Choose the best – buy 100% pure steam-activated activated charcoal extracted from organic coconut shells
S-ACL is activated charcoal at its finest.
Sourced from coconut shells it absorbs toxins and chemicals much better than those from bamboo or other alternatives:
- Charcoal from coconut shells has a larger surface area than the cheap alternatives. This is why it manages to “catch” a lot more (and much smaller) particles of toxins and chemicals in your body, making it one of the best activated charcoals you can buy;
- The charcoal from coconut shells is 98-99% charcoal and less than 2% ash. An extremely clean product (free from allergens or fillers) that can be used by (almost) everybody!
- Produced from fast-growing green plants. This makes it much more sustainable than bamboo, wood or coal charcoal. Choose a “green” product and contribute to a better environment for you and everyone else.
Make a difference.
Extremely pure (and suitable) product for almost everyone – one capsule contains only 300 mg. of activated charcoal. No fillers. No GMOs.
Except for the HPMC* capsule, everything else is charcoal powder, which makes the product suitable for everyone – vegans, vegetarians, people with allergies, lactose intolerance, etc.
No traces of animal products. No GMOs. No nasties. Buy pure activated charcoal for you or the people you love with 100% confidence and peace of mind!
Adults, take 2-8 capsules daily with a glass of water. Please don’t exceed the recommended daily dose and take it only after receiving a doctor’s prescription.
*Activated Charcoal contributes to reducing excessive flatulence after eating. This specific effect is obtained with 1g (4 capsules) which should be taken at least 30 minutes before and 1g (4 capsules) shortly after the meal.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Important: Seek immediate medical attention if you experience adverse side effects!
|1 (one) capsule typically provides|
|Activated charcoal||300 mg||N/A|
Capsule shell: HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose).
- Do not use activated charcoal if you have any kind of intestinal obstruction!
- Do not use activated charcoal if you have a condition that slows the passage of food through your intestine (reduced peristalsis)!
- Take at least 3 hours before or after medication. Charcoal absorbs everything–medications, nutrients, etc. So, if you’re taking charcoal in larger doses long-term, you will need to monitor your medication usage.
- Do not take at least 3 hours after taking contraceptives (it could lead to some quite surprising consequences).
Important: Take only when needed. Activated charcoal catches the toxins and excess gases, but does the same also with beneficial nutrients, drugs, antibiotics, and other supplements. Before swallowing it, especially if you are on medication, antibiotics, or under medical supervision, be sure to consult a doctor!
Important: Seek immediate medical attention if you experience adverse side effects!
Storage & safety
- Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Improper storage conditions of the product such as exposure to direct sunlight, high temperature, humidity or others, may degrade the effectiveness and appearance of the product.
- Do not take if the protective seal has been punctured, damaged, scratched, or is missing;
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Use within 12 months of opening.
- Only for people over the age of 18.
Synt Activated Charcoal 300 mg doesn’t contain any allergens. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
According to our suppliers of raw material this product is free from Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Eggs, Crustaceans, Molluscs, Soy, Sesame, Celery, Mustard.*
*Although rigorous precautions are taken to prevent any cross-contamination, this product is manufactured in a facility that also handles allergy-based materials such as nuts, seeds, milk, egg, cereals, soya, mustard, celery, fish, crustaceans and sulphites.
Will this affect the absorption of vitamin (or other) supplements?
Activated charcoal absorbs everything in the stomach – medicine, supplements, useful nutrients, etc. Therefore, you should order and take activated charcoal only after a doctor’s prescription.
Read more about the contraindications in the “Warnings” section.
I can’t swallow big capsules, how big are they?
The capsules are about 1/2 inch long but are easy to swallow when you use plenty of water.
Is it gluten and lactose-free?
Yes, this product is free from lactose, gluten, GMOs, wheat, dairy, and other common allergens. See the “Ingredients” section for all ingredients and warnings.
Are the capsules gelatin-free?
We use HPMC (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose) capsule which is without gelatin or any animal products. You can safely order and use Synt Activated Charcoal even if you are a diehard vegan or vegetarian.
How much activated charcoal is in one capsule?
One capsule contains 300 mg of pure activated charcoal sourced from organic coconut shells.
Is it suitable for vegans and vegetarians?
Yes. The capsule is made of Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), not gelatin, which makes the product suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Does it contain carbohydrates, sugars, etc.?
The product is free from carbs, sugars, protein, or fat. The capsule contains only 300 mg. of activated charcoal powder. You can buy and use Synt Activated Charcoal even if you are on a strict diet.
Where are the capsules with activated charcoal produced?
Synt Activated Charcoal is manufactured in the United Kingdom in compliance with GMP and ISO 9000:1 quality standards. All our products are manufactured, packaged and shipped from the UK.
Does your tongue turn black after swallowing it?
No. The charcoal is in a capsule. It dissolves in the abdomen and leaves no black traces on the tongue or mouth.
Do I really need to take between 2 and 8 capsules? I think that’s a lot.
The directions are to take between 2 and 8 capsules per day depending on your requirements.
If you are taking higher dose for prevention of flatulence after eating then take 4 capsules before and another 4 after. Likewise, if using lower dose, then you can take 1 before and 1 after. We would recommended trying lower dose and if you need more support you can gradually increase until you get the result you desire.
What is activated carbon extracted from?
It is extracted from sustainably sourced organic coconut shells. One of the greenest sources of charcoal with the smallest carbon footprint.
Can I open the capsule and use the powder as I see fit?
Open the capsule and use the powder in detox drinks, for teeth whitening, hair, face and skin masks, for purification, cleaning, etc. Keep in mind that the capsule is made to be swallowed, so if you need charcoal for such things, it’s best to order activated charcoal as powder.
Can I buy activated charcoal on sale?
- Option 1: Sign up for our newsletter for a 10% off your next order.
- Option 2: Monitor your email and hunt for promotions. We do flash sales, discounts, clearances, bundle offers, etc. When activated charcoal is on sale, we’ll notify you so you can order asap.
- Option 3: Also take advantage of our quantity discounts for people stocking up or shopping for their loved ones. Order between 3 and 5 packs of activated charcoal for 8 pounds/piece, and 6-8 for 7 pounds/piece. Over 9? 6 pounds per piece.
Please contact us first for larger quantities.
Oh, and don’t forget that the delivery is free in the UK.
- Expiration Date: See base of bottle
- Format: Capsules
- SKU: S-ACL
- EAN: 0655498407093
- Package quantity: 120 capsules
- Dimensions: 179mm x 100mm x 22mm
- Material: BMPP, HDPE (lid is PP)
- Closure: White snap-on
- Recyclable packaging: Yes
- Manufactured in: United Kingdom
- Ships from: United Kingdom
Our Brand Promise
Exceptional quality and safety
Made in the UK to GMP & ISO:9001 standards. No GMOs. No animal testing. No compromises.
All ingredients used are declared and as described, complying with UK regulations. We work with suppliers who use sustainable methods. We don’t use GMOs, potentially dangerous ingredients, etc. All our products are manufactured, packed and shipped from the UK.
Synt Stock Up Program (SSP)
Buy more, save more – buy more than 3 pcs. of Synt Activated Charcoal at a discounted price
Save time and money with the Synt Stock up Program (SSP). Instead of ordering activated charcoal every month, stock up at a better price! Order between 3 and 5 pcs. for X pounds/piece. 6-8 for X pounds/piece. 9-15 for X pounds/piece. Perfect if you want to stock up or order for family and friends.
Convenient and recyclable packaging
Flat and recyclable packaging, which can be easily pushed through your letterbox. Never miss a delivery again or receive a broken product.
The box is compact and flat, takes up very little space – it fits easily in your bag or backpack, and is ideal for travelling. The packaging of Synt Activated Charcoal is HDPE (High-density polyethylene) plastic code 2. Throw it in the plastic bin and you’re done. Of course, you can also use it in the household, with other supplements, etc.
No questions asked money-back guarantee
If you don’t like the product/s, ask for your money back within 30 working days. Everything will be refunded. No questions asked!
No product is perfect for everyone. We know that. If you are not satisfied, please request a refund and your money will be returned in 1 to 3 working days. No need to return the ordered product to us. No explanations. No questions. No hard feelings.