Zinc Citrate is one of the most easily absorbed forms and it really is an essential mineral with such a variety of functions in the body.
EFSA Approved Health Claims available:
Zinc contributes to:
– the normal function of the immune system
– the protection of cells from oxidative stress. It is an antioxidant
– the maintenance of normal hair, skin and nails
– the maintenance of normal bones
– the maintenance of normal vision
– normal cognitive function
– normal fertility and reproduction
– the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
– normal maconutrient metabolism
– normal metabolism of fatty acids
– normal metabolism of vitamin A
– normal protein synthesis
– normal DNA synthesis
– normal carbohydrate metabolism
– normal acid-base metabolism
– Zinc also has a role in the process of cell division.
So many jobs…yet we cannot store zinc in our bodies so need a constant supply. Modern farming and food processing practices have purportedly led to reduced levels in our diet and zinc levels are the body are also easily depleted by a variety of factors including stress.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS & VEGANS