Synt Vitamin C Food Form product information
Synt Vitamin C Food Form 120 capsules is whole-food (food based) source of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C Food Form is packed full of natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, bioflavonoids, pectins, essential oils, lycopene, carotenoids, plant sterols, catechins, polyphenolics and many other phytonutrients.
Maximum absorption. High utilisation of nutrients. No synthetic Vitamin C (ascorbic acid).
Synt Vitamin C is derived from Acerola cherries, Rosehip, Blackcurrant, Parsley leaf and Elderberry – natural food state sources as the body requires.
This form of Vitamin C is retained longer in the body due to it’s array of beneficial bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phyto-nutrients.
Synt Vitamin C Food Form key benefits:
- Provides antioxidant support;
- Contributes to normal function of the immune and nervous system;.
- Increases iron absorption;
- Supports normal collagen formation to help keep skin more supple;
- Is NOT rapidly excreted from the body / retained for longer;
- Is NOT acidic (many people cannot tolerate acidic and citrus based supplements which may aggravate certain medical conditions);
- Has a high ratio of utilisation & retention (subsequently a lower daily dose is required);
- Suitable for young and old;
Synt Vitamin C Food Form capsules are manufactured in the UK to GMP code of practice and ISO quality assurance certification. Premium ingredients you can trust. No GMOs.
Directions & Cautions
Adults, take 1 capsule, 1-3 x per day with water and food. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Always consult your health practitioner before taking nutritional supplements, especially if you are taking medication or are under medical supervision. Not recommended for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women. You should not take supplements as a substitute for a varied balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Store in a cool dry place, out of reach of children.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.