Apricot Kernel Powder product information
An apricot kernel is the seed of an apricot, which is located within the hard endocarp, and together they form the stone or pit.
It is known for containing amygdalin. Our bitter kernels are extremely bitter, which indicates high levels of B17. Try mixing it in juices, shakes, smoothies, oatmeal, soups, salads and more. Contains protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins including B1, B6, B17 (Laetrile, Amygdalin), minerals and other trace elements.
Apricot Kernel Powder key benefits
- Apricot kernels are the most potent source of B17 (amygdalin) known to mankind;
- Apricot kernels powders is rich in fiber, which supports digestive health;
- Contans Thiamine (Vitamin B1) and Omega-3 fatty acids, which may lower blood pressure and improve heart health;
- Apricot powder may reduce the effects of inflammation;
- Zinc in apricot kernels may support vision and eye health;
- Vitamin B17 May Support Liver Health;
- Vitamin B17 May Boost Immune System Defense;
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids Found in Apricot Seeds May Support Mental Health;
- Protein in Apricot Seed May Support Muscle Repair and Growth;
- Iron and Phosphorus in Apricot Seeds May Decrease Tiredness and Fatigue;
- Contain a high content of phenols and alpha tocopherol – a fat-soluble form of vitamin E, which studies show may have antioxidant effects;
- Iron and Phosphorus in Apricot kernels powder May Decrease Tiredness and Fatigue;
Directions & Cautions
Do not exceed recommended daily dose. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.