Let’s explore “The Stars” in Synt mVita
Results from Iron
Less tiredness. More energy. Stronger immune system.
A shortage of iron leads to – iron deficiency anemia and more frequent illness. Also a lack of focus. Lack of energy (always feeling tired). Increased irritability. Reduced stamina. Pale skin. Headache.
Iron in Multivitamins with Iron supports or promotes:
- Vital functions – energy and focus, gastrointestinal processes, immune system and the regulation of body temperature;
- Normal cognitive function and reduction of tiredness and fatigue;
- Iron carries oxygen to the muscles and brain and is absolutely crucial for both mental and physical performance;
- Iron also plays a role in extracting energy from food;
Iron in one tablet: 14 mg. (100% NRV)
Results from Vitamin C
Protection from oxidative stress. Stronger Immune system. Increased Iron absorption.
Vitamin C is strong antioxidant. Improves iron absorption. Boosts immunity. Multivitamins with Iron is a great and simple way to boost your Vitamin C intake if you struggle to get enough from your diet.
Vitamin C in Multivitamins with Iron UK supports or promotes:
- Boosts immunity by helping white blood cells function better;
- Strong antioxidant – your cells are better protected from free radicals;
- Helps prevent Iron deficiencies by improving Iron absorption;
- Contributes to collagen formation for the normal function of bones and cartilage;
Vitamin C in one tablet: 80 mg. (100% NRV)
Results from B vitamins
Energy. Health. Better nails, skin and hair.
“B” vitamins have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain and muscle function.
B group vitamins promote higher energy levels. Good eyesight. Digestion. Peak mental performance. If you feel tired, weak, anemic, have rashes/cracks around the mouth you may be vitamin B deficient.
B vitamins in Multivitamins with Iron UK supports or promotes:
- Cell health and growth of red blood cells
- Higher, energy levels
- Good eyesight and digestion
- B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin, hair and nails
- B1 contributes to the normal function of the heart
- B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and functioning of the nervous system
Results from Vitamin A
Increased resistance to infection. Bone health. Eye protection from age-related decline.
Vitamin A is known to be useful for vision.
But has other uses – promotes the production and activity of red and white blood cells. Strengthens your immune system. Improves blood vessel health.
Vitamin A in Multivitamins with Iron supports or promotes:
- Protects your eyes from night blindness and age-related decline;
- Increases the body’s resistance to infection;
- Reduces your risk of acne;
- Promotes healthy growth and reproduction;
- Promotes growth and division of the cells;
- Contributes to normal iron metabolism;
- Supports bone health;
Vitamin A in one tablet: 800 µg RE (100% NRV)
The health bomb is complete with Vitamin E, D and Biotin (B7)
Multivitamins with Iron is complete with Vitamin D, E and B7 (Biotin). Vitamin D is related to bone health. Vitamin E protects cells from oxidative stress. Biotin is associated with normal energy levels and may help with better hair and skin.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. Contributes to normal blood calcium levels
- Vitamin D supports the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may help reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process of your cells;
- Biotin (and the other B vitamins) help keep your skin, hair, eyes, liver, and nervous system healthy
- Biotin is also a crucial nutrient during pregnancy, as it’s important for embryonic growth
1 (one) tablet typically provides:
Vitamin D: 5 µg (100% NRV). Vitamin E: 12 mg a-TE (100% NRV). Biotin: 50µg (100% NRV).